Tuesday, March 9, 2010

PLN 15

In “TedxNYED: Amazing…So What?” by Will Richardson, the author talks about his experience at a recent education conference. He goes on to ask “what will change?” I find this to be an interesting point, because I read about educators trying to come up with a way to change the school system positively, but I never hear about what actually changes. Why do people come together to discuss a problem, just to have nothing done about it? This is what matters to me in Will Richardson’s “TedxNYED: Amazing…So What?”

1 comment:

  1. I agree that we've been talking about all of this far too long. But there are a lot of barriers. As you look ahead, what's one thing you see that you might change? How will you do it? Ultimately, I think it rests in each of our hands to change what we can. Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete